Wednesday 5 September 2012

Legend Of The Fruitbat

Where did Gracie Mae come from?....I 'as no idea....she just IS....

The Two Legs are in 'Cats Protection'...a British national registered charity that looks after cats that nobody wantsimuss....sometimes somebody wants them and they gets their own home. Sometimes nobody wants them so they stays here and becomes MAXIMUS SPITTIMUS CENTURIONS.

The Lady Two Legs 'CP Group Co-Ordinator' received a telephone call from the owner of a 'strip pub'....exotic dancers and such things...I 'as no idea what they is....

"I'm not going THERE!" said the Lady Two Legs CP Group Co-Ordinator.

"I'm not going THERE!" said my Lady Two Legs.

"I'll go!" said my Man Two Legs.....he always seems so wiseimuss doesn't he?....

The Man Two Legs rescued Tabatha Tab-Tabs who was heavily preggers and gave us the much missed Smokey Jo(sephine), Jack and Jill and the much loved and remaining in MY empire Purrdy and Marie.

He also rescued Gracie 'Fruit Bat' Mae.

Now Gracie Mae is a Tabby girl....as you can see in this piccie...

But she is so much more...

She is a DEVA....She is a POSEUR....SHE IS GRACIE MAE!!!!


She is also a sandwich short of a picnic...but I doesn't do picnics anyways so I doesn't careimuss...

SHE IS GRACIE MAE...THE FRUIT BAT...SHE IS MY BABY AND SHE IS UNDER THE PROTECTION AND LOVE OF THE EMPORER MAXIMUS SPITTIMUS.

That is ALL you needs to know....

I loves my Fruit Bat.


She is MY FRUIT BAT......She is not all there but then again....who is?
I is MAXIMUS SPITTIMUS (WRIGGLY KITTY) AND I 'AS SPOKENS.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww-imuss!! Emperor Maximus Spittimus! Me and Charlie hail you!! You are a big softimuss and your very own Fruit Bat is too adorable!! Awwwww! We feel all warm inside! Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete