Tuesday 28 August 2012

Who's The Daddy?

Good evening once again dear readers....It is I...The Stealth Bomber...Senior Centurion and Generalissimo of The MSSP (Maximus Spittimus Secret Police)....I have things to say...well...one thing....

WHO IS THE DADDY?

Does it really need to be asked?

Bumble aka The Bumbles aka Bumbleeeny?...Clearly not...She cannot be THE DADDY....Senior and much respected Centurioness perhaps...but not THE DADDY.....


Tabatha 'Tab Tabs'?....Clearly not...she is a Centurioness extraordinaire and the mother of many junior Centurions but THE DADDY?


Gracie Mae 'The Fruit Bat' cannot be THE DADDY as she is Gracie Mae 'The Fruit Bat'...much loved but never THE DADDY....

Commendable 'attitude' from Marie but Marie is a young Centurioness....never THE DADDY....

Beautiful little Puurdy is beautiful little Puurdy.....I would die to protect her but obviously not THE DADDY...

I am THE STEALTH BOMBER......THE SENIOR CENTURION IN THE MAXIMUS SPITTIMUS EMPIRE....but....I AM NOT THE DADDY.....


THIS IS THE DADDY...MAXIMUS SPITTIMUS (WRIGGLY KITTY).....EMPORER OF ALL HE SURVEYS AND ANYTHING HE HASN'T GOTTEN AROUND TO SURVEYING YET.

HE IS THE DADDY.

AND WHEN I FIND OUT WHO TERRIFIED HIM I WILL BRING THEM TO MEET

THE DADDY.

THEN THEY WILL DISCOVER THAT NOT ALL DADDY'S ARE LOVING.

I is Stealth Bomber and I 'as guest spokens.....

(Maximus Spittimus is himself again....he has stopped bunny hopping...sideways or otherwise....he will be avenged!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Greetings, Dark One

    The 2-legs slave and I are both relieved that the Ginger Boy is recovering from his trauma.

    No doubt he will be strutting his stuff again shortly.

    ReplyDelete