Tuesday 25 January 2011

The End Of The First Year and The Start Of The Second Year Of Maximus Spittimus


This is the year of me - Maximus Spittimus. Well, last year was the year of me too. Every year is the year of meimuss - and quite right too! After all, I is the Emporer of everythings I surveys and everythings I don't surveys so every year has to be the year of meimuss!!!

Last year was greatimuss cause it was my first year so it must have been the first year the universe existed - I know there was other cats before me but everything must have been a sort of void back then as I wasn't in it.

I is going to post more now I has recovered from Christmas and New Year. I ates so much turkey I couldn't move for most of January and the Two Legs had to carries me everywhere. I deserved the turkey though so that is alrights.

The tree belonged to me but Bumble guarded it for me.

I practised my Ninja skills on Stealthy - lulling him into a false sense of security then bopping him on the headimuss!

Little Two Legs was home with another man Two Legs who made a fuss of me so he can come againimuss. He is called Max so I likes him a lotimuss!!!!

Man Two Legs drank lots of the stuff he drinks but he didn't fall over like everyone else who drank lots of this stuff.
Little Two Legs drank something called 'Daddy's Special Home Made Ukranian Vodka'. I don't know what it is but she said the room was spinning around and hid under Man Two Legs fleece. The room wasn't spinnings!!! I would have known if the room wwas spinnings! I would have got dizzimuss!!! Two Legs can be very strange.....


Lady Two Legs nearly lost the turkey to The Bumbles - good job she isn't as quick as she used to be!

Scampi had his turkey mashed up so he could chew it. I will still have all my teeths when I is 21 years old!!!!

I think this is going to be a very good year - mainly cause I am in it.

I is MAXIMUS SPITTIMUS and I has spokens.

10 comments:

  1. Happy Second Year Blogging Maximus Spittimus and many, many, many mooooooore!!! You have grown into a very handsome kitty!
    Howdy from your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very glad to help you get started on your second year of greatness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Hail Maximus Spittamus!!! Me and Charlie -your most loyal centurions- are enjoying Year 2 of Maximus Spittamus AD very much, thank you-imuss! We are in AWE at your reign! We also hail your ninja skills and we offer sacrifice to wise Scampi of mashed up turkey so that you will have many teeth when you are 21!

    The Bumbles and Stealth are doing a great job overseeing your minions of two-legs who must continue to give you offerings of Turkey!!! Yay that the two legs are happy to be paid in vodka! LOL!!!

    Yay!!

    The Centre of the Universe is a great place to hail from!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Maximus Greatimus! We are pleased to enjoy Year 2 because of you.

    Ave!
    9 and Chani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, Maximus. This IS gonna be a good year with you in it!

    It sures looks like everybuddy had a good time over your Christmas. I'm glad that Bumble guarded your tree. You wouldn't want somebuddy trying to steal it or anything.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you has spoken!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh glorious Maximus Spittimus! We want to have Christmas at your house! In any case we are delighted for another year of the One and Only Maximus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hail Maximus in Year II!

    We think the other Cats Who Came Before prolly inhabited a world somewhere else in the Multiverse and never soiled your Universe. At least we hope so.

    We did NOT receive turkey this year and were forced to subsist on Ham. Perhaps we need to make War on our two-legs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree two leggers can be very strange. Maybe the room was spinning because they are two leggers and not four leggers. Life is much more balanced on four legs.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete