Friday 3 September 2010

I Is Maximus And That Is Alls You Needs

DJ  is missingimuss..he is blinds and has gone away...I is worried about DJ..I will guide him if he comes backs.....Two Legs says he is the only cats they have hads who might go aways to dies...

Man Two Legs is searchings.....I loves you DJ so please comes backimuss....

I was little.

Then I was bigs.

Then I was Bigimuss.

I is Maximus Spittimus and I IS.

For those unsure of what Maximus Spittimus means...it means I IS thereforeimuss YOU ARE.

Is it really so difficultimuss?

Maximus Spittimus loves you all...very muchimuss cause you worships me so you is sensible(imuss)

Loves Maximus Spittimus

I adore you as you clearly adore me...you is sensibleimuss...

I is MAXIMUSS SPITTIMUS and I has spokens

and I wants DJ backimuss....Two Legs is searchings....

10 comments:

  1. All Hail Maximuss Spittimus - once you were littlemus erm.. betwixt that lovely lady's two er.. legs... and now you are kingmus of the universemus!!

    Your centurions are not worthimus of your presencemus!!

    We think you are super cute too!
    :-)

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Me and Charlie are so sorry about DJ!! Oh we totally missed the first part of your blog piece!! :-(

    Poor DJ - please find him - we hope he is safe!!

    Purrs and huggimusses to DJ too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maximus, you have got even bigger I agree and we are sending lots of purrs for DJ's safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will purr large and hard for your best buddy DJ to return, Maximuss. We hope two-legs finds him soon...or he comes strolling in under his own steam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor Maximuss...hope DJ comes back to you soon...
    and i always kind of thought i was sensible-imuss but now i knowz it for sure...thanks Maximuss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so sorry DJ is missing and hope Two Legs can find him; we will purr loudly for DJ's return...We always adore seeing you, handsomeimus Maximus...Hope you have a fun weekend and DJ comes home...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope DJ is found soon!

    Purrs to you and yours, Maximus!

    9 and Chani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maximus! I do so love coming to see you. But I am so sad about DJ missing. I hope he gets found very fast. We're thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your two legs Man is successful-mas!

    ReplyDelete