Monday 3 December 2012

Everybody Is Sleepings

I is sleepings on my Blankimuss
Stealth Bomber (Stealthy) is sleepings on the unmade bedimuss
Bumble...aka The Bumbles...aka Bumbleeeny is sleepings on the armchair cushions
Gracie Mae aka Fruitbat and Purrdy are 'resting' on the leather swivel chair...they will be sleepings shortly..

So where is Marie????????

Marie is outside catching leaves.

Marie loves leaves.

She brings leaves home like Stealthy brings Mouses home.

Marie is daft as a brushimuss.

She is out chasing leaves in the cold and the darkimuss.

The rest of us is sleepings - or nearly sleepings in the warmimuss...

We is sensible.

Marie is daftimuss.

...and why has Purrdy got lazor beam eyes?????.....That is weirdimuss...

I IS THE EMPORER MAXMIUS SPITTIMUS AND I 'AS SPOKENS.

NOW I SLEEPIMUSS...

4 comments:

  1. There's always one in the bunch, Maximus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Marie is adorable-muss!! Yes she is!! We are in love-imusses with her too! LOL!

    :-) Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, Ginger Boy - Tabatha Tab-Tabs still missing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tabatha Tab-Tabs is still missing....I suspect the attitude of Stealthy has much to say in this....still...she is chipped so we will learn of her whereabouts eventually and...providing she's happy in, I suspect, a one cat household, it'll be cool...4D

    ReplyDelete