Friday 6 November 2009

My Blanky

This is me on my blanky.

Two legs put blanky down and I go where blanky goes.

I still sicky sicky. Tongue hurt me. Two legs get two legs called Vet to put big sharpy thing in me.

I bit better now.



Two legs called Vet says I is wild and I is 'carrier' of lots of horrible thingys.

He is dick head.

I is cat. I can't carry. I have paws not hands.....

My two legs says 'Maximus is mine and you will make him stop being sicky sicky'

My two legs bigger than Vet two legs. Vet two legs will obey.

I stop being sicky sicky soon.

My two legs say so.

I am Maximus Spittimus.

I have spoken.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Maximus Spittimus!! Please accept heartfelt "Get Well Now!!" wishes from Auntie Jaxxx and Mr. Rodney (AJ's Himalayan master).

    Meoowwwy sowwy you sick.

    Feel better Maximus, and Soonimus!

    ReplyDelete