Thursday 19 April 2012

The Man Two Legs was sent to a strippers pub to rescue two cats as the Lady Two Legs didn't want to go....what is stripper?

The Man Two Legs seemed very keenimuss to go - in fact he seemed to be there far longer than he needed to be. I not knows why......

More cats in my house????.....Well there used to be more than there is nowimuss.....DJ gone, Scampi gone....I suppose I can be accomodating....besides....I needs more Centurions around me to do my bidding!

This is Tabatha.....she is well preggers!...she is about to 'pop' says Lady Two Legs...Pop?...She will go 'POP!'??....I thought she was having kittens....

This is Gracie Mae according to the Two Legs...I would call her Bat Ears myself....She is sweetimuss and subservient to The Great Maximus so I likes her.
The Maximus household is growing againimuss and I likes it!!!

I is MAXIMUS WRIGGLY KITTY SPITTIMUS and I has spokens

4 comments:

  1. yeah for saving the kitties!!! That Gracie is a cutie with those ears. How benevolent of you to allow new Centurians in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All hail Maximus Spittimus wriggly chewing gum-imuss! Me and Charlie your most loyal centurions are beside oursleves!!

    Kittens!??! Kittens?!!?? Awwwww! Kittens!!

    Tabatha and Gracie May! What on this great universe of ours run by the Magnificent Wriggly Himself were you two doing in a stripper's pub!??! Glad Two Legs got you both out! Yay!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2-legged slave tells me that "strippers" are people who remove ugly wallpaper from houses before the decorators arrive.

    Perhaps your 2-legs man was assisting at the pub or asking for tips on how to remove wallpaper at home.

    Kili
    The Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like things are pretty exciting around your house these days! Kittens will be fun.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete