Monday 9 April 2012

Newby Finds Fat Man's Lappimus

Newby is eating my food!!!!

I don't minds too muchimuss as he is already showing signs that he knows I is THE BOSS.

Fat Man Two Legs lay on the kitchen floor stroking Newby as he ate his food.

Then Newby sat in his lap!!!

OI!!! Newby!!! They is my laps....you must ask me before you sit in them!!!!

Still....Fat Man Two legs has comfy lap and Newby hasn't had a lap for a loooong time.

Newby will shortly be appointed my Centurion Of The Laps....

....once he remembers to ask me firstimuss!!!!

I is MAXIMUS WRIGGLY KITTY SPITTIMUS and I 'as spokens!!!

1 comment:

  1. All hail Maximus wriggly kitty Spittimus!! Me and Charlie your most loyal centurions hope the gorgeous Newby will learn that there are rules! And regulations! And lots of other thingimusses he must learn first if he is to be centurion!

    Yay! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete