Tuesday 1 May 2012

My Empire Is Growingimuss!!

As I sit here observing my Centurions and minions I just knows that the Universe is safeimuss cause I is in it.
Centurion Stealth Bomber aka Stealthy is even sharing my blankimuss to makes sure I is protected
Of course Bumble aka The Bumble aka Bumbleenie sleeps on HER chair...even I doesn't invade HER chair unless she says I canimuss...

Bat Ears Gracie Mae has settled in well and is subservient to me as is right and proper. The Little Two Legs has made it clear Gracie mae is staying so it's a good job she's subservient to me!!!

And Tabatha who was rescued by The Man Two Legs from the strippers bar has had kitties!!!

There is three black and whites and two greys......UMPH! No Gingers????? Disgraceful......

The Maximus Empire is growingimuss again!!! - as is only right and proper for The Emporer of all HE surveys and pretty much everything else as well....

I is MAXIMUS WRIGGLY KITTY SPITTIMUS and I 'as spokens....

5 comments:

  1. Maximus, the Universe can only contain ONE Ginger kitty--YOU!

    pee ess: kittens = SQUEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed Maximus! So glad to see he is still bossimuss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww kitties!! Awwwwwww how adorabubble!! Awwwwww!!!! Cooochie Coochie coo-cooo!! Awwwww! Who's a cutie pie? Who's a sweetie pie?!?

    Ahem.

    All hail Maximus Spittimus wriggly kittimuss! Me and Charlie your most loyal centurions are very happy to see these little furry cutsey ootsey little centurions in waiting!! Yay!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I know you're going to do a good job teaching those kittens to be centurions!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh all the Two Legs are doing good work to make sure your army of worshippers grows
    they are good servants

    ReplyDelete