Monday 16 May 2011

Wriggly Kitty and The Magenpie

The Two Legs are calling me 'Wriggly Kitty'!!!!

WRIGGLY KITTY???????

I????? MAXIMUS SPITTIMUS?????? EMPORER OF EVERYTHING I SURVEY AND EVERYTHING I HAVEN'T YET SURVEYED?????

WRIGGLY KITTY????????

I knows I wriggles when they pick me up but that is because picking up The Emporer of The Universe is WRONG!!!! - er - unless I wants to be picked up.....

I saw a Magenpie.

I saw two Magenpie's.

They screeched and swooped above my headimuss.

Magenpie's are birdies. I know this 'cause they flyimuss and Magenpie's flyimuss.

Birdies run from me. Everything I don't like or wants to eat runs from me.

Magenpie's don't.

They screechimuss and swoopimuss.

CENTURIANS EN GUARD!!!!

WE IS AT WARIMUSS WITH MAGENPIE'S!!!!!!

I is MAXIMUS SPITTIMUS and I has spokens....

4 comments:

  1. We are here, Oh Emporer! The Lucky Thirteen regiment reporting for magenpie slaughter.

    Um, do we HAVE to climb trees? Maybe we could be ground troops...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Charlie, your most loyal centurions will climb the highest tree to rid you of these rude and disrespectful birdimusses!!! Yes we will!!! We may be old and asthmatic but by jingo when the Emperor calls, we answer!! We, who are about to be bird pooped, salute you!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maximus! We don't think being called wriggly kitty is too bad - our mom calls some of us squirmy kitties - it is kind of the same. It could be worse - like stinky kitty or something. We understand about not wanting to be picked up - most of us are the same way.

    And hum, we never heard of those birdies before - we don't think we have them here at our house. But we will keep an eye out for them. We think it is very rude that they screech at you.

    ReplyDelete