Monday 26 October 2009

Total Utter Utter Utter Bastards

The two legs said "Start a blog and the world will come to you"

You didn't.

You will suffer unimaginable horrors for this insult.

I may be a kitten but I ain't dumb.

Well...allright...maybe I am dumb but I am the centre of everything and you are not.

You have failed to worship me.

You will pay.

These are cats that have 'sold out'

Remember....I haven't.

My time will come.



I have no idea what this one is...my two legs assured me it would "make a difference"...."he is on thin ice if he's wrong".....


I AM MAXIMUS SPITTIMUS....


YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.....

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know to come and worship ya... I didn't see the link. I am here now and I am Meowing in your honor... So is Mr. Rodney (AJ's Boss cat)

    ReplyDelete